Acton Garage - Coronavirus Rules
Following a period of closure due to the Covid 19 Pandemic we plan to
reopen on Monday 1st June 9am – 5pm Mon – Fri .
We are a family business and, as such, pride ourselves with a high level of
customer care. Therefore, to comply with recent government guidance the
way that we deliver our service will need to be revised and changed.
This is to ensure the continued safety of both customers and our staff.
Your understanding in this will be greatly appreciated.
As such, can we ask that...
• Please keep 2 Metre distance at all times
• Customers do not drive onto the forecourt if a pre booked time has been
pre-arranged. Please leave your car on the bottom car park.
• All cars dropped off must have all air Vents Closed and Heaters - Air
conditioning switched off before we can work on the car. Your car may
be refused to be worked on if this is not done.
• All appointment for MOT`s,services and other repairs are made via
telephone in the first instance when time of arrival/collection of your
vehicle will be pre-arranged.
• Cars that are to be left on site all day to be collected at a designated
time only.( this is to minimize the number of people on site in line with
social distancing guidelines).
• If making an appointment in person please follow safety notices in
place on site.
• One vehicle key only to be left in the office. ( to be disinfected before
commencing work in the vehicle). NO house keys please!
• Only one person to one car – anyone picking customers up must do so
off garage premises.
• At this time we cannot loan cars.
• Whenever possible contactless payment or payment via telephone to be
made before the vehicle has left the premises.
Many thanks. Take care and stay safe.
If you Ring and we dont pick up keep trying please We are very busy at times
Tyre Fitting,Timing Belts,Air Con,Abs,Air Bag Diagnostics
EMail :- firstname.lastname@example.org